Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans working on new contract for Travis Henry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,380
    I think he was referring to Overalls post and calling him Floyd.
  1. Sledge Guest

With Henry in there, White ain't getting any significant playing time. White showed flashes last year but that's it. Henry is a beast. Pounding away, breaking tackles, always moves his feet, gets the big carries, gets the yards. Sorry to burst your bubble but that's a fact. I'd love to see what White can do too, but I have a feeling we won't see that for a while, dare I say maybe never, as a Titan at least?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,380
    what the hell are you talking about?

burst my bubble?
  2. oochymp Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I could see us going to a RBBC with Henry and LenDale, a lot of teams have had a lot of success at it and I think both backs are very capable, it'd be wasteful not to take advantage of them both.
  3. oochymp Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Actually I had forgotten we traded for him and therefor picked up the contract he signed with Buffalo and was commenting on Floyd Reese's tendancy to put rediculously large numbers in the last year of contracts to be renegotiated later in order to give the deal a larger face value, like McNair's $50 mil last season that forced the events of last offseason that Overalls was refering to.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,971
    travis only had 5 games with over 20 carries because we fell behind so much. i could see white getting more carries if we can keep games closer and run the ball more.
  5. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    I doubt it...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,380
    I now realise this.
  6. Sledge Guest

calm down, I meant about seeing more of White, I highly doubt it...
  7. Sledge Guest

Could happen, but I'm not a big fan of RBBC. Of course, the Colts used that to perfection in the playoffs, so what do I know...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.