Titans working on new contract for Travis Henry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think he was referring to Overalls post and calling him Floyd.

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

With Henry in there, White ain't getting any significant playing time. White showed flashes last year but that's it. Henry is a beast. Pounding away, breaking tackles, always moves his feet, gets the big carries, gets the yards. Sorry to burst your bubble but that's a fact. I'd love to see what White can do too, but I have a feeling we won't see that for a while, dare I say maybe never, as a Titan at least?

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what the hell are you talking about?

burst my bubble?

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I could see us going to a RBBC with Henry and LenDale, a lot of teams have had a lot of success at it and I think both backs are very capable, it'd be wasteful not to take advantage of them both.

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Actually I had forgotten we traded for him and therefor picked up the contract he signed with Buffalo and was commenting on Floyd Reese's tendancy to put rediculously large numbers in the last year of contracts to be renegotiated later in order to give the deal a larger face value, like McNair's $50 mil last season that forced the events of last offseason that Overalls was refering to.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

travis only had 5 games with over 20 carries because we fell behind so much. i could see white getting more carries if we can keep games closer and run the ball more.

7. I doubt it...

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I now realise this.

9. Sledge

Sledge Guest

calm down, I meant about seeing more of White, I highly doubt it...

10. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Could happen, but I'm not a big fan of RBBC. Of course, the Colts used that to perfection in the playoffs, so what do I know...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar