Titans Working on Contract Offer for Gage

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

i agree... what would it take to get roy williams.. proably a piece to are puzzle that we need.. like a pacman jones or a albert haynesworth.. i much rather go after a talented guy with lots of room to grow that way we dont over pay or have to give up a big piece to are puzzle..

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Right. Instead we get washed-up has-beens who were lucky enough to have briefly been on a successful team. :irked:

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

What about Mike Williams? You know, that dinosaur with he vestigial arms in my sig? Wouldn't it be cool to have an all-Williams corps? With two named Roy? Maybe we should name them all Roy to avoid any confusion?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar