Titans WIN!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

How about that offensive line? I hope Fisher knows not to fix what isn't broken (aka Piller out, Stewart in). Great game by Travis. Young looked very poised and made some great throws. And I can't believe I'm saying this but.....Thompson wasn't half bad. Good game and nice to finally have a win under our belt.

2. Maybe the Titans have been reading this forum and taking notice...

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

The one thing I think this game shows is that last week was not a fluke.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

they knew the site was down and dedicated the win to us.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Wow, it's great to feel good on a sunday! Great game by Henry, really gave us the yards when we needed them. Good job LT, I've trashed you but you played today, especially at the end. We're building, this is what I want to see in a season where we aren't going to the playoffs... potential!

GO TITANS!

6. .500 anyone...hehe...jokes...

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

1 win.
    2 blowouts.
    3 close losses.

8. asus64

asus64 Camp Fodder

:whoop: Yeaaahh!!!!!

9. VYF

VYF Guest

Are you serious? We actually won? I missed the game and was told we lost.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We won. We have a week to rest up, then houston! That's momentum. If the jags keep struggling, maybe we could make that a close one, and maybe by then Young can make some plays on a late drive. Who knows. It could happen. At least we can see some positives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar