Titans WIN!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Well this is my 1,000 post and we WON! That is GREAT! Henry is in BROWN IS GONE! I think we may suprise some teams the rest of the year. Young looks good, all we need him to do is manage the game. He will make some rookie mistakes, but the good out ways the bad! WAY TO GO TITANS!!!

2. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

Congratulations on the win. Hope you beat the snot out of 'em and left 'em hurting for next week.

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

We won?

Are you sure?

No way!?

heh heh!

Nice victory Titans!

Lamont actually made 3 good plays in one game. He hasn't had that many good plays all season.

Hats off to Travis! WOW!!!! What a game!

See ya Chris, I just don't see how you fit on this roster anymore, we should have granted your wish to be traded during training camp, he comes in and goes out immediately limping.... After he couldn't get one lousy yard for the first down.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I'm glad we won.

But, I'm happier that it appears we've found a starting RB.

It's time to move CB.

5. SteveH

SteveH Starter

Lamont seals the deal, Travis runs like the wind, Schwartz's D comes up big..
    THE VINCE EFFECT!!
    I want some of what he's on!
    :))

6. Titansfan256

Titansfan256 Guest

Am I the only one who almost had a heart attack seeing Vince on the ground holding his left leg??

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Superman cannot be hurt.

Luring Washington into a false sense of security. And it worked.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Not a heart attack no, I thought you could tell on his look that it wasn't that serious (ie. ACL or similar)

9. Bye week next week, and great timing too, after the bye, we're gonna destroy the Texans...

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

What is crazy is how much potential Vince has. So much room to improve. It is going to be scary when we put it all togther and get him another play maker in the offseason. OR, Trade Brown for Moss...:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar