Titans will unveil these caps on Sunday

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titans Insider, Nov 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Why didn't they just match the rest of the hat with the bill and put the Titans' logo on it.. looks stupid as hell with it all mismatched like that..

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

agreed. wouldve looked much better solid like the MLB hats were

[​IMG]

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Go **** yourself. How dare you make light of what so many of OUR men and women are suffering from? Something that terrible, and something you know nothing of. Do us all a favor and find somewhere else to be.

Oh and Jeff, before you jump on me for this post, realize what this scumbag just said.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

looks like ****

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You'll have to point me to where I was making light of anything that people, aside from you, are suffering from. You, on the other hand, make the wonderful comment on how everyone likes tits. Real tactful there buddy.

As usual, you just want any reason to act like a keyboard warrior.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

[​IMG]

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

over diagnosed

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

You are equating a male shouvanist comment like "all men like tits" with your apprehensible comment about post traumatic syndrome suffered by the greatest have we, as US citizens, to offer, as an excuse for your callace remark?

Go **** yourself! If you are anywhere near Cookeville Tennessee, 406 e spring st . come see me *****! I will make time for you. Bring it if u have the fn balls! You set the time and place! I will be there.
    Who is the keyboard puss now?

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

that'll get ya banned

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. XO

XO Nevada Native

You are. Still.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar