Titans will start 1-0 vs the Patriots in 2012

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Unless we have a phenomenal draft again and find multiple contributors in late rounds, I don't have super high expectations. I love the make up of this team and think we're going in the right direction, but view us as a 8-10 win team again this coming season (the same range I forecasted last off-season and we went 9-7).

Now TWO seasons from now, that's when my expectations will be heightened.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Amen! Speaking of negative nancy, where is jesse?

3. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

This is the most brutal schedule, on paper, I recall us having in ages. It's conceivable, although I'd hate to think about it, but we could be 0-4 after the first month!

There are also two other teams we just can't seem to beat on the schedule, the Chargers and Jets. We've been decent against the Stoolers but we can just as easily lay an egg against them.

As much as I hate to admit it, if we trade any future draft picks away to move up in the draft we'll regret it big time. With this schedule I can see us picking top 10 in 2013, certainly top 15.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Fisher couldn't beat the Chargers or Jets, the team can, and will come football season.

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I used to hate playing the chargers, no matter how much better than them I knew we were I knew Gates would carve us up and we'd get destroyed. I'm slightly more optimistic now.

6. titansflow

titansflow Camp Fodder

I like the prediction it may just be crazy enough to be right haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar