Titans will not sign Gage

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

According to the player rep for free agent Justin Gage, the receiver will not be re-signing with the Titans.
    The Nashville Tennessean is surprised, just as they were when the Titans also moved on from Kerry Collins. Both decisions seem small on the surface, but avoiding familiar mediocrities is a major step in the right direction for the Titans. They should be aiming higher than Gage, even if an unproven young talent is signed instead.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

That news makes me smile like that weirdo in your sig!

Cabbage patch anyone?

[​IMG]

3. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Look at the 2nd dog's eyes

[​IMG]

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

doesn't make sense, anyone we sign now will not see the field this year.

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

That weirdo is our current fullback. :grrhee:

Not to say I don't agree that he looks like a weirdo lol

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

he just looks weird in the picture... *shrug... we've all had our shares of pictures we wished haven't been taken when we're talking in mid-sentence or something...

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Titans worked out 5 wr today...Avery comes in tomo.

8. Big Time Titan

I know it's Johnson, I was just being silly. He has that look like somebody just checked his oil. lol

9. Big Time Titan

I think we all have taken some not so flattering pics. Check out my avatar, this is me last Halloween.

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Gage wanted too much money (or wanted it guaranteed). I think it's probably that simple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar