Titans will make the playoff

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oldoilerfan, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

????We have no shot at the playoffs why get your hopes up????

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

It is a damn shame when a poster comes out as enthusiastic and positive and gets crapped on with bunch of "it sucks" posters. Screw all of you..:moon2:

Fisher's teams typically start slow and then what? We won 8 of our last 10 last year can't we do that again? I think we can..

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Pimple faced Tomb kid?

4. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

?????Wtf does this supposed mean.

We will not make the playoffs and even if we do we will lose in the first game.

I'm just keeping it real.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is a playoff team. With the season being broken up into quarters, it wont be til later this month Fisher gets it going. We nearly won all of our games in the 2nd half of last season.

6. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

or that that style of football goes against everything Fisher wants to do. He's not going to do it because Fisherball is the way. Whether it'll work or not, who knows, its not like we've actually tested out the theory. I'd just like for them to open things up in more 3-4 sets and a little more shotgun. Is that too much to ask?

7. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar