Titans will lose the next 6 games.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Even if Newton were to go on to have a Hall of Fame career you'll be the moron on the message board saying that same thing during his induction speech.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Same. But now I feel like knocking on wood.

3. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Bengals and Panthers could go either way. Depends on which Titans team shows up.

In Atlanta, well, it depends on which Falcons team shows up and which Titans team shows up. Same for the game against the Buccaneers.

Against the Saints, well, the Rams beat them, so we have a slither of a chance at least.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

im sorry but this is an ignorant post. The bills are 23 yards allowed this year. hardly one of the best defenses, dont be fooled by the game agianst the skins, the skins had a worse O line then us. Painter ran 17 on us cause we were in prevent the whole second half. Dalton and green are good but still a rookie, they will test the run game before green and dalton hurt us. you just have your facts messed up.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

we'll beat the bengals becasue of they are not a good road team, and then we will beat the Panthers because they're defense is atrocious.

After that it's a toss up and our season will ultimately be determined.

Likely, we will be 9-6 going into the final week of the season with houston who will be 8-7 or 9-6 as well, and it will be a win and we're in type game.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nope. You should have been here when VY was a rookie and everyone was on his testicles.

I doubted him. Said the honeymoon would end.

Of course, it did. Everyone jumps ship.

But me? I actually gave him credit for being decent. Better than I expected.

I've come around on a lot of players I was wrong about.

Cam Newton wont be one of them though. He and his vanilla clone Timmy Tebow will be selling cars in 5 years.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

It's going to take us 3 years to get back to 8 and 8??? well dod gamnit!

8. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I don't think anybody actually thinks Tebow will ever be a great QB. Cam Newton has been very impressive though and much better than VY looked as a rookie.

9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Can you at least just admit Cam is having an sensational rookie year? lol

Oh, no disrespect, but everything you've said about Cam has been said a million times already. Funny that you always trash ESPN for overhyping people when they're the same people that trashed Newton just like they like to do with any mobile QB that comes from a spread, from Cam to Tebow to VY. So calling these guys future busts is nothing new, DW. Just sayin'. :)

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Mark my words, Tennessee Titans will destroy the panthers and possibly injure cam newton.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar