Titans will lose the next 4 games!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

And you can take that to the bank!

I had no idea Panthers would be coming off a bye week when we played them. bye week wins this season is like 3-9. not a good stat.

anyways, back to the losing streak! Next titans win will be the Colts.

Sorry, CJ only got going after some Panthers key injuries to their Defense in the 2nd half. Ruud should be back and will suck some more. Plus we all know the Titans are bipolar. If they can Beat ATL then i'll give them some credit. But for now they still have to prove more.

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Jessica

Jessica Starter

You're an awful person. I look forward to the game next week. Also, I hate your signature.

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Yea what's your obsession with a clothing line of the 90's?

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. RTH

RTH Meh...

A bad one, at that...

6. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Are you %^&*ing that stupid! I never thought that a HUMAN BEING can be as stupid as you. How can you state that "WE WILL LOSE 6 IN A ROW' to "WE WILL LOSE 4 IN A ROW".

I have NEVER seen a more adolescent, simple minded, below slim, unconvincing, half-hearted, ineffectual, feeble, implausible, flimsy, uncertain, whimsical child like mind of yours. WHEN will you just get out of TITANS forums, and do all of us a favor.

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Can we vote to have Jesse voted off the board please TJ?

At the very least block him from being able to start threads.

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

When people respond to him, he is at his worst. When he has been obscured and ignored, he isn't so bad at all. If you want him gone so badly, make a bet with him that will get him suspended for a month like someone did last season, TJ will enforce it.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Jesse is one of the few posters who provides good humor. Without him all we have is Creeping Cruds and the rest of the breakfast club's old cheesy jokes...

10. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I did bet him 100 that we wouldn't lose 6 in a row, guess what HE COWARD AND RAN!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar