Titans will lose next 1 games.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Yep, book it fellas! Our WR's couldnt put up points against Eastern Michigan with the lights out and infrared goggles.

So tell me how we gonna beat the Saints ? CJ? C'mon man! the last 2 weeks done got the bounty back on his tail. expect a stacked box. heck i'd let Hawkins run down the field alone, chances are he will drop the ball anyways. On the plus side, Colin MC is a beast! now you know what a real LB is! Only prob i see with him is he goes to hard early in the game and is gassed in the 4th Q. he needs to pace himself. but he is awesome.

P.S it took me 30 minutes from signing on to post this, someone hacked my account and now this site goes really slow just for me! ya! so if you dont hear back from me right away i'll be trying to log back on like it's 1995!

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

tbh, your computer probably got a virus. Dead girls still carry diseases.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Not many are really expecting a win this weekend, but you said we would lose our next six games after the Colts game. We've won three of those. Good call, dummy.

4. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Saints

16th rushing defense
    30th passing defense

Titans at home. Outside where the Saints dont play as well. That helps a bit. The Titans will have their chances and if the rise up they can beat the Saints. The problem shouldnt be the Titans scoring. It will be stopping the Saints. Outside on real grass and with it being cold I like our chances. But understand I am not predicting a win. But its possible and its not a longshot.

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Keep trying, bud. You'll get one right eventually.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

This is going to be a tough one, but Jesse really does crack me up here....

If we ever get back to the Super Bowl, I bet he trolls the board during the game.

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

wouldnt it be funny if we actually won....?

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

"Titans will lose atleast one of their next 47 games" would of been a better headline, though.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Victory1993

Victory1993 Rookie

Yeah this coming from the same guy who said we would lose six in a row :sad2:, not saying that will win, but we have great chance to win since were at home.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Jesse is a huge Texans fan, thus the "Tommy" logo he so often sports here.
    Just look at it - 100% Texan..

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar