Titans will have 40.85 million cap room

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by desfletcher316, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

WRs can't block on a passing play? Since when?

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Since the beginning of time. After the receiver has caught the ball WRs are free to block, but before that it constitutes a pick and is illegal.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Don't you remember illegal screens and picks from the playground. The 'ol criss cross plays that would piss off your friends. Blocking is the same thing, only worse than rubbing off. If you coud do that, everyone would be wide open. The broadcaster simply failed to think it through. He should've just admitted he was wrong. Berriman should be applauded for avoiding the easy temptation to rub off the defender. I personally don't want him as WR here, but not because he can't block, because he's not really what we need.

4. reo

reo Starter

my ideal offseason? and keep in mind this is ideal which means extremely unlikely :D

trade pac and a 3rd for WR Roy Williams and DT Shaun Rogers. I'd prefer to send a 1st and 3rd but its been rumored that they've been talking either way.

resign Haynesworth
    resign Odom

Kearse gets cut and we sign him relatively cheap as a temp upgrade over LaBoy. If Kearse can still play then KVB, AH, SR and Kearse would be a fierce DL.

Take a look at Vilma if he's cut and see how much he'd cost.

If Hope's injury is as serious as rumored (career threatening) then sign Bob Sanders. If we could do this w/o losing Pac, we'd easily have one of if not the best secondary in the league.

Draft a TE in the 1st or maybe DeSaun Jackson (mainly for his KR/PR abilities) if he drops a bit (prob won't).

Alan Faneca would be nice too.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it was said not to be career threatening.

6. reo

reo Starter

of course it did. they're still testing but its rumored to be more serious than they're letting on.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'll have me some of that. :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar