Titans will evaluate Britt’s role during break

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

[​IMG]

I had big hopes for Kenny but so far hes kind of been a disappointment. I was hoping he could be the big down the field threat with his size, kind of like a Randy Moss. I don't get to watch a lot of the games due to work so I have to listen to them on XM radio. Seems like every pass tossed his way results in Mike Keith saying "ohh and Britt dropped it"...:shakehead:

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

He is a LOT like the current Randy Moss. lol.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Could be worse. He could be on the

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Is Purple Drank a serious drink?

5. smili

smili Starter

I'd be happy if he would get back to consistently catching the ball. I don't remember him having the drops like we've seen this year.

6. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

That depnds on your definition of serious. It will make you seriously spun, yes. Surely there is rap in Australia, I saw it on Angry Boys. It is not a marketed corporate product, so it's not serious in that sense. I mean it's active ingredient is damn cough syrup.
    However at the Melrose Mapco there is a drink called drank in a purple 16oz can that makes you take a drank nap then you wake up feeling great. Grape soda overtones complimented with background notes of floor cleaner. B+.

7. CooksKitchen

CooksKitchen Camp Fodder

You ever been shot in the knee? It hurts, OK. He has to wake every morning and touch that spot, like a sore tooth with your tongue, you can't help it, and think about his kids seeing him limp around like a mechanical shadow. That's rough now. His knee is basically cole slaw. Or like one of those rock polishing machines your grandmother had alongside the shoes and the weird hard candies and that grandmother smell we love yet hate, as it reminds us of our impending deaths. I think we should target Cook more often, BTW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar