Titans Will Choose Best Player with #3

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

The QB that turns NO into a 6+ win team will sell the most tickets. I don't think most fans could care less where their qb was from so long as he wins games for them. Or at least, after the initial month of his first season.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Young gets the hype more then Leinart from the media, he will put more in seats because people want to see what he can do...of course he may not even start.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

most informed fans who think with their brain.

But come on how many cowpuke fans have you had to endure who literally only knew the names Smith, Aikman and Irving. NO is trying to sell out 70000 seat superdome and they need a face for the organization. I say they take Leinhart. I am not saying Linehart is the best QB in the draft I just think NO should take him if Houston takes Bush

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I'm just saying that if the Cowboys hadn't been Super Bowl contenders, no one would have shown up. A "face of an organization" is just whoever plays well on a winning team.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

So you are saying NO has to have a winning team to sell out. Probably true but I don't see it happening.

At Thanksgiving I would have been thrilled with Leinhart, and I feel the same today. I would perfer Young, but the consolation prize ain't to shabby either.

6. Young is the perfect replacement for McNair, hands down. Let him sit under Steve for 2 or 3 years then watch the entire league tremble in fear as a juggernaut offense is built around him.

Sidenote: Fighting Temptations was a movie, but it is also the topic of this post by me..... WU

Thanks Gunny

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Actually Brian makes a good point. Look at any draft 3-4 years later and GMs must kick them selves in the butt wondering what if when they see all the guys they could have taken instead. Certainly Brian is trying to pull the uncles chain again but I'm sure Reese wishes he could have that pick back.

8. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Thanks for the advice Gunny. Now hurry back to your very mature 'Reynaldology' practice.

:rolleyes:

9. Brian

Brian Big Fan

:applause:

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Reynaldology is the real deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar