Titans will BEAT the Chargers?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Now I don't know if I'm the only one, but I really thought the Titans were gonna win it last week in the fourth quarter. Touchdown, 2PC, Turnover, Touchdown, 2PC and the game was tied! If we could somehow harness what we showed in those 10 minutes and play a whole game like that we can DEFINITELY shock some Bolts! Lets show a little optimism around here people. Titans WILL destroy!

:grrr: :logo: :grrr:

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:crazy:

i HOPE you're right, i just dont think you are.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Maybe we'll beat the spread.

4. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Its so very sad when people start hitting the bottle so early in the morning ;)

I hate to be a pessimist, but this team hasnt shown me anything to make me not think we'll be 0-6 going into the game against Houston.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

the only reason it was close was because the Jets field goal kicker missed an easy 7 points

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think we'll have one surprising game. We've got to be due sometime. If we can't get anything done, it's a bad sign.

7. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

It's like the Packers/Titans game a couple of years ago on Monday Night Football... A fluke is bound to happen. Why not let it happen this weekend? :lol:

8. well lets pray to God

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Hope is always there. Upsets do happen

10. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

If we won I would be amazed. Really at this point, I'll be happy if we don't get embarassed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar