Titans wary of Texans blocking

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea they can be if the guy throwing them misses or comes from the side.

Worst case scenario: a guy is taken out for the year with a blown out knee. Then what would need to happen is Bernard Pollard or Jurrell Casey goes upside the head of the punk that commited the foul Antonio Smith style with a helmet.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

suh's cut block this past week is a prime example of what not to do. If we are going to cut block, gotta be in the trenches if these ah**** pull some Sh**

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

this **** needs to be banned, but it allows the offense to sell tickets so Goodell says **** it.

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I think this might get banned in the near future assuming the Texans don't win the Super Bowl in the next 2 years. Reason being, with this focus on player saftey, from a business perspective we are talking quality of the product, since players can't go high, there will be more low shots and I'd expect more blown knees this year as a result. The NFL may not like that and look for ways to minimize this risk...like ban these blocks, at least for lineman.

I did see someone try to cut Morgan and he just jumped over him and put pressure on the QB. But Munch is right, if we stay on our feet, we should be in good shape!

Gut

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

This should be banned because it is ridiculously dangerous and just as dirty as any helmet to helmet hit.

If this gets banned, that would mean the Texans would completely suck and Arian Foster would be useless.

Ban it, Goodell! We'll actually love you for this one.

6. rodgev

rodgev Starter

If they cut us we should chop and cut watt and Cushing for the rest of the game until they stop that weak **** stand up and block like men!

7. RavensShallBurn

I agree 100%. Do it right back to them.

Matthews has experience coaching with the Texans. Let's beat them at their own dirty game.

I'd like to see us Hartsock Cushing.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Merriman Cushing

9. RavensShallBurn

Nah... It's Hartsock Cushing... We Hartsock'd Merriman and we're gonna Hartsock Cushing.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Would be great to see Thompson lay Twatt on his ass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar