Titans Want to Take Care of Unfinished Business in '09

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Im sorry but R U SERIOUS!!!!!!! Out of the three you mentioned Rey Hill was the only decent one. Plz tell me you meant to say April Fools!!!

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

someone please re-open the tomb...

Bring back JMac and R.Hill? Vince Young is better than Collins?

3. Still kind of new here. Many of you don't know me. I am quite sarcastic at times. My apologies.:ha:

BTW I would hardly call Rey Hill decent. He may look decent covering J Mac in practice but thats it.

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Fairwether im sorry i wasnt calling rey hill decent. I got him confused with i forgot his name. the receiver last yr we let go even thoo he was one of our best. Any1 kno who im thinking of. With the dreadlocks

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Roydell Williams.

6. I'll agree with that. I hated to lose hime over injury, but the Titans may have known something we didn't. He really came on in 07.

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

AHH YESS!!! lol thx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar