Titans Want to Take Care of Unfinished Business in '09

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The disappointing end of the 2008 season has been a driving force already in '09 as the Titans begin offseason workouts. "Every year since I’ve been here we’ve had better attendance than the year before," DE Kyle Vanden Bosch said. "Just in the first week and a half, we’ve had the best attendance every day. You look around and almost everyone is here. Guys have the right attitude, because we have some unfinished business from the end of last season." Strength and conditioning coach Steve Watterson says he has noticed the leadership displayed in the group, even this early on in the process. "You have to love this game to play it right, and if you love it, you should come back wanting to get better," CB Cortland Finnegan said. "You want to get better and be a solid foundation for your team. Accolades are great, but at the end of the day, it’s truly all about the Super Bowl."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Sign Torry Holt.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

Get Tony Gonzalez.

4. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Hold on to the ball!

5. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

I wonder who isn't working out?

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Re-sign, Re-sign, Re-sign players before they get too expensive. We'll really see what MR is made of when most of our defensive starters/backups are leaving. If he's smart, he'll start re-signing them now before things get too expensive.

7. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

hold on to the ball, get some veteran help at reciever, and at this point i don't care who!

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

so you would like Jmac back? shame on you

9. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

oh god no! that ain't what i meant!!!:ha::ha: lord, don't do that to me!:ha:

10. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Tennessee is where old(er) Wide Receivers come to die ... pass on Holt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar