Titans want new $3.5 million scoreboards

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I agree. Keep it as is. New scoreboards are the one thing which would make the gameday experience much better (besides winning).

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

3. metal957

metal957 Starter

I have another Idea lets add some seat warmers and coolers like in the new car that would be awe for those august and december games.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

warmers / coolers for some 56,000 seats would be stupid expensive

they'd been better off building a dome and HVAC'ing it

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I remember thinking the screens were crappy even when they were brand new. If I remember right, our stadium was built around the same time the Bengals built their new stadium. The big screens in Cincy were/are much better than what we have.
    I don't care what they do with the on screen entertainment as long as they don't get rid of the Jason and the Argonuats bit. I love that big red demon punching his arms to "TI-TANS... DE-FENSE"

6. hickoryholla

hickoryholla Guest

what they need to do is update whatever they use to get their stats. i don't know if anyone else has noticed, but they still show warner playing for the rams, portis for the broncos and any other player who has switched teams in the last two years playing for their old team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar