Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans vs the BCS

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Dec 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    The current system in place in the nfl is what is right about the league. The bcs just sucks. The checks and balances of the schedules and the tiebreakers and the overall record is what piss poor college football should be... but it can't. Besides the better skilled players, the faster action and more intricate plays and schemes, the nfl rules the ncaa hands down, bcs be damned.
  2. TitanKid4Life Guest

the one thing that i do like about college is that they have rankings, i wish they would rank the pro teams 1-32 just so we would kno what kind of team we are playing or whatever, like use the power rankings as a guide... i think it would be cool but everything else is crap
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $299
    I'd be against a play-in game. Over 1/3 of the teams already make the post season. I don't want to see the regular season watered down any further.
  3. TNThunder Guest

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    yeah...no doubt... that was what I was thinking. :thumb:

Ghostz, have you ever viewed the official conference standings?

I'll link you...

http://www.nfl.com/standings/conference

we are 10th in the conference. That is really on the outside looking in as far as the wildcard hunt goes. :ha:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.