Titans vs. Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfan53, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanfan53

titanfan53 put me in coach

yea i know, i took the battery out to charge and forgot to disable that setting when i put it back in.

2. titanfan53

these were taken with a different camera setting, that is why there is no date stamp.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

some great wallpaper photos there.

4. titanfan53

[​IMG]

this is a good one i think, the whole stadium erupted when VY broke and ran into the endzone to close the game, i was glad me, my wife and son witnessed that. you can see the emotions on the Texans players on the field...with their hands on their knees and some on the field kneeling in defeat...the cool thing was was where i was seated, when vince made his mind up to run, it looked like the middle just opened up for him...great run, good downfield blocking

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I see my Vince Young signature is getting around.

6. titanfan53

yea i adopted the sig from you awhile back, just havent been on here posting too much, mostly reading on the forums...i like it alot..iam gonna attempt to make one of my own, just dont know how to put the video in...if you could pm me on how to do this i would appreciate it.

7. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Was this pre-game -- Hill lining up opposite Bennett?

[​IMG]

8. titanfan53

yea this was pre game...got some good ones of bulluck also...i will post them after work

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar