Titans vs Texans: Postgame Talk

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Preditan, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Noone talkkin bout Jake or cbj and we are actually talking about the future based off today. Makes no sense to say you want him as our starter in 2015 if your unwilling to think through 2014. Look I like mett a lot think he can be great but still the first half was all around fugly today

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Would probably bench Levitre before Warmack

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Our WRs suck worse than our O-line! How much time do you need to get open? How much time can you really expect from any NFL line? The line is creating running lanes for the backs so perhaps the WRs just aren't doing their job.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

In general the rookies have been alright. For rookies that is. But we have seen that before, rookies who are good for rookies. Can they make the jump next year and be good period.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ignore him. He was a Locker-lover and bashed anyone who would be negative about him.

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I am basing my words on what our known talent is. I would WITHOUT A DOUBT start mett in 2015 given this cast of characters. If mett continues to improve, then he'll yes! I would start him over Any given rookie available next year. That does not mean I wouldn't draft one if he was an awesome prospect. But I would stick with mett till there was an overwhelming reason to start another QB. You know. Like jake and cjb overwhelmingly sucked so mett got his shot. Same thing. But I don't see mett sucking.

When mett does this good all year we won't be taking a qb. Well be going defense heavy and probably WR heavy in FA.

7. kenny

kenny Starter

One of the reporters talking to Whiz when they announced Mett starting actually said this was a highly touted draft class at QB.... I don't see that. I don't see an Andrew Luck or even Matt Ryan in this class. I do not watch that much college ball, but from what I have seen or seen reported there is not a great crop of QBs coming out this year. There will be some that have potential like they say every year.

I just really hope Mett works out so we can use all we have to reload this weak defense. That being said, he will have to play better than he did today in the 1st half to make that happen. Fingers crossed!! LOL

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Yea when he does it all year then yea no problem goin into 2015 w him as qb. Bit he hasn't yet. He did it for a game...arguably a half.

9. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I feel like Mett played good enough to warrant the starting spot. While I admit I only watched about 3 quarters of the game, I noticed that we had so many penalties on first down. I wish I would have counted how many times it was 1st and 15 or 1st and 20. That's really putting us at a disadvantage considering the Texans have a very good pass rush.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

LOCKER KNOCKER

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar