Titans vs Steelers on Thursday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by magoo, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CurtainCall

CurtainCall Camp Fodder

More talented players huh??? Please elaborate on what players are so much more talented..

If you mention Kerry Collins this argument will end

2. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

My opinon:

As Units and in most cases individually, our secondary and offensive line are more talented, Polamalu obviously being a huge exception. In coverage Griffin is on par but lacks what Troy brings in run support. I give us the edge at running back (assuming CJ can actually catch the ball when they use him on screens and short dump offs).

I also think we certainly have more talent at TE, although it doesn't look like Cook will play. Scaife and Miller are about a wash to me in terms or production.

I'd say you guys are obviously stronger at QB and WR.

I think we are roughly equal at linebacker. I dont know enough about your D-line to say one way or the other there, but I would give Steelers the edge there.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans are man for man superior to the squeelers.

period.

only squeeler worth having was Yancy Washington, and hes a Titan now.

I used to like Ward, till Finnegan showed him up like the punk he is. Hes more than willing to block a guy already engaged somehow but don't so much like it when the defender is facing him

[​IMG]

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I hope kenny can play his game. Think about it. Rookie wr, 1st round pick, replaces our biggest off season acquisition in NW, will start in nfl opening game against the defending super bowl champs, in there house, in lew of the towel stomping incident, in his first game, in primetime. The only thing bigger than this is the super bowl imo. I'd lose my freaking mind!!

5. CurtainCall

CurtainCall Camp Fodder

Your comparing Troy Polomalu to Griffith??? That's hilarious..they don't belong in the same sentence

TE?? Heath Miller is better than any TE you have on your team

LB even??? mahahahahhahahahah

Just out of curiosity...why didn't you break down QB or WR?

6. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Wear your shirt, stomp his towel, start the TITANIC battle!

Give him an accounting of what's gonna happen on the KETCHUP FIELD! :yes:

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

aye - the Worchestier sauce will be flowing as the Titans stomp the Western Penn Rag Worshipers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar