Titans vs Seahawks: CJ's run to Greatness Official Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Robbed! :grrr:

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I can't get over how poor a call that was. It was a weak hold for one, and the fact that Johnson is 5-6 yards ahead when it happened? Absurd.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Wish we would've given CJ a couple more carries. He only needed like 3 more yards to move into 4th all-time

4. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

hocculis staff is always effing things up

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Symon

Symon Camp Fodder

what a waste...2000+ is a great season, but there is no reason CJ shouldnt have been given the ball until he broke the record...bet he wishes he had the first 5 games of the season back

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Woo hoo! 2000 yards and Victory!

It was a hold, but what Ref has the guts to call that. Not me. In a meaningless game you'd like the ref to keep the flag in the pocket on that call. Especially on a record breaking run. It is what it is. Luckily it made no difference today in the Dickerson record. I'm happy with 2000 yards. That's a great season.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

2000 is still pretty amazing.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

That may be the greatest rushing season most of us will see in our lifetime. Enjoy it.

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Did CJ cement his spot in the HOF in just his 2nd season?

10. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

Amazing! You want a CJ2K shirt? PM me is interested?? I'll be making some within the week!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar