Titans vs Redskins thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was watching the Saints Phily game, and it was immense...

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Oh man....WOOOHOOOOO.....so this is what it feels like! We actually won a close one for a change. Defense played very well and Henry owned the Redskins.

All I heard this week was how we would not run against the defense like we did against the Colts. They were right....we ran BETTER than against the Colts....Wooohoooo

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Bwaahaaaahaaaaaa!:grrhee:

4. Laserjock

We have a bye next week.......

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

In all fairness when Eddie said that, we were pop warner, but we're growing and I'm loving seeing the younger guys out on the field getting it done.

Oh and did someone say that Chris Hope only looked good because of Polamalu?? I don't think so.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

oh yeah thats rite... dang we have 2 wait 2 weeks untill we can pwn the texans:))

7. Laserjock

If EG had not finished out his career looking like a Pop Warner RB with Dallas I would take his comments seriously...

8. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I think it was the other way around!:grrhee:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Chris Hope is a freaking champion.

man my Dad needs the 49ers and the Cheifs to win $1800

10. Laserjock

Well....maybe give Vince some time to get his ankle healed up and maybe Henry will get his wind back by then. :ha:

I cannot get over Henry today...been a long time since we have had a RB look that good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar