Titans vs Rams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Yea, you know Fish wants this game BAD...and Munch will want to beat his old coach BAD. With Bradford being out, I just don't see the Rams winning.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. mdfan

mdfan Starter

he put in an appearance in the Bud Adams has died thread

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This will be the game that puts Jake Locker ahead of Peyton Manning in TD:INT ratio.

Jake Locker best QB alive! :homer:

4. JCBRAVE

It better not snow when we're in Denver, otherwise we'll look all lost again like in 2009 in New England. There's just something that doesn't click when our team sees snow.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

that is very wishful thinking considering we play them in december lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

Its going to snow, and Manning is going to unleash fiery passes of wickedness all over us.

No thank you

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

the cold affects manning too tho from playing in the dome all those years. It affected him last year in the playoffs imo

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

Jurrel Casey is going to eat him alive.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Honestly, I hope it does snow... a sloppy, messy game would favor us. I'm not saying that means we will win, but we know Peyton's track record in the snow... he is horrible.

He's a finesse QB. A lot of the plays they run will not work well in the snow (WR screens to Demaryius) and he will have a hard time completing passes further than 20 yards in the air IMO. We can rough him up and make it a very winnable, close game.

Their replacement LT is horrible, and we need to exploit that. I'm not sure we have a DE who can though.

10. JCBRAVE

I suppose since Drew Bree's can throw 5 INT's vs the Falcons, anything is possible.

We could win this sure, but in the snow, no.

Titans players are used to a mild 50-somthing degree December day, not a 30 degree blizzard. That will totally kill our chances.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar