Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans vs Rams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan520, Oct 23, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. damersbrah Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $401
    Can't overlook this team, but we have significant talent advantage. Though I'm sure Fisher and the boys will be ready to play. Maybe I am in the minority of fan base, but I have a lot of respect for Fisher as a head coach. He did a lot of great things for this team and the league, and brought an identity and character to this franchise. Now there is no better way to show our respect than to go out their and run the ball down their throats and dominate the LOS (on both sides of the ball). Here's to Fisher and another Titans win:beer:
    UrbanLegend3 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,488
    We better beat St. Louis and Jacksonville.There are no excuses for those two games coming up.We lost to Jacksonville the year they went 2-14 and all i can say is that better not happen again.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,285
    I still get the feeling we will lose to the Jags... they'll be winless and desperate for a win. Our players will probably overlook them and start focusing on Indy. Could be a trap game just like when we lost to Indy when they were 0-13.
  3. TBaker34 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,109
    I was just saying this exact thing to my dad today. We better not lose to them. If we lose to the Jags I would fire everyone on the coaching staff
    Dman high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,690
    If we lose to STL or JAX the season is over. Might as well look forward to the draft.
    xpmar9x, Fry, mike75 and 2 others high five this.
  4. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,848
    I cannot imagine a loss to the jags because at that point I would be so angry that I wouldn't be able to think straight. We cannot lose to either of these teams. The game that scares me is the raiders, they are better than they appear
    MilwaukeeTitan high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,690
    We struggle against running qbs too. That's the trap game I'm worried about as well.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,285
    Yep... I've been saying that Oakland game is probably the one we're likeliest to drop. We can't contain mobile QBs, and I don't know why. You'd think with Zach Brown, we'd be fine in that category.

Here's how I see the rest of our schedule playing out:

@ Rams W
    Jags W
    Colts W
    @ Raiders L
    @ Colts L
    @ Broncos L
    Cardinals W
    @ Jags W
    Texans W

That's 9-7. Hopefully that's enough for the 6th seed if this is how the rest of our schedule plays out. It would be weird if it happened exactly like this because that would mean we'd have a L3, W3, L3, W3.

I can't believe we have three road games in a row. That's absurd.
  6. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $6,080
    What I hope for more than anything is that this extra time off helps get our guys that have been dinged up back to full strength.

As much as I love and respect Fisher for his time with us I also resent the way he handled his last few years here.
  7. TitanMark Starter

Moolah:
    $1,484
    If the Titans are on a 3 game winning streak I dont see us losing to the Raiders. I also think we will have a shot at winninf them all except @ Colts because the Broncos defense is just flat horrid. If Jake and this team get on a roll and start having success they may not be stopped.
    titan520 high fives this.