Titans vs Panthers CJ vs D-Will?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Nov 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

2 good games, 1 ok game, 5 terrible games. 3 out of his last 5 games he's been good. I'm not sold either that he'll return to form this year but CJ's talent alone and the fact that he looked good last week means he should get the start going forward.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Cam Newton sucks.

Be slightly creative on defense and he'll giftwrap 2 ints.

3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

In 6 games he has 3 total Int's
    In the 2 other games he had 6.

He'll either destroy us or be awful. Nothing in between. :sad2:

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think it simply depends on how many times he throws.

Get him down early, and he'll definitely toss prayers in to the hands of our DBs. Eventually his luck runs out on the balls he just lobs out there.

5. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

everyone loves a backup when a starter is struggling ...

i think 90% of titan fans "WANT" to love ringer because hes the backup to CJ ... but ringer has been just as bad as CJ, well a lot less attempts the one time he did get to play a lot 14 attempts against one of the worst run stopping teams in the league (Indy) he managed a season high 60 yards.

Dont forget he had a 6 attempt game for negative ... yes -6 yards

The o-line is basically the same its been minus a guard here or a guard there, the run game is just not operating all year or maybe its time to get Jamie Harper more involved heh who knows at this point ...

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

SuperCam hasn't thrown a pick in 2 weeks. I doubt he throws one this week either. He's going to have all day to throw, and he'll pick on our slow LB's and weak secondary.

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

He's had 2 good games all season according to you, but in 3 of his last 5 games he's been good...Something isn't adding up.

8. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

He was average vs the Steelers, an OK game. Quit being so picky you understand what I was saying. He was over 4 ypc for most of the game and got 1st downs when we needed him to. We lost that game for other reasons.

9. thickfreakness

thickfreakness Practice Squad

Cam is everything VY should have been. I don't think what he has is just beginners, or dumb luck. He's awfully talented, and is putting up the same numbers as Brady (of course he's no where near that level). I think DWill has a slightly better excuse than CJ. He's competing with 2 other studs in that backfield now, and zero shot on the goal line with Cam there. I've always thought he was overrated to begin with. Hopefully, we can pull it back together and get us a win this week, because theyre a dangerous team. Go Titans!

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

You can't coach stupid.

VY had talent and physical abilty but he was the scarecrow from Wizard of Oz. No f'ing brain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar