Titans vs Panthers CJ vs D-Will?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Nov 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

so what does everyone realistically think will happen? Im having a hard time picking this game, I can see it going either way.

the popular pick by experts and everyone outside of tennessee seems to be "Carolina" for being at home and having a surging Cam Newton.

However, Hasselbeck has been just as good and I think the Titans can steal a close one on the road in a semi-upset. Pretty sad to think that the titans beating a 2-7 team is AN UPSET?!?! but yahoo pro pickem has carolina getting over 75% of the votes compared to Tennessee ...

A sub-title to this game will be the equally disapointing running backs who BOTH got big pay days and have overwhelming underperformed that being:

CJ and D-Will

DeAneglo Williams has only 363 yards and 1 touchdown compared to CJ's 366 yards and 1 touchdown - NEARLY IDENTICAL STATS ...

Which ever runningbacks cracks 20 yards wins this one lol

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Both RB's will probably get 80+

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'm more worried about Cam Newton not only rushing but passing on our defense...this one could get ugly if our defense doesn't show up

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

More like Stewart Vs. Ringer. At this point they're the superior backs and should be starting, at least the Panthers have realized this. Our coaching staff believes in the philosophy of "if it's broke, don't try to fix it"

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

ringer has been just as bad as cj this season..

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

The only thing that worries me about this game is their Offense versus our Defense.

Oh boy... this could get ugly...

7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

That may have been the case for the first month of the season but not anymore.

Ringer should be starting now over CJ? Even after he looked like his old self last week? That wouldn't turn out too well.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I hope we go in there with some confidence. I've seen games like this one end badly for the Titans..

C.J. and DeAngelo Williams should have some animosity towards one another from 2008. C.J. did say he was in another class when talking about comparing the two.

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

One good game and 7 terrible ones. I'm still not sold.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Newton gets two rushing TDs.

Idk who wins. LETS GO CORPSEY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar