Titans Vs Miami Analysis

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tank, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tank

Tank Guest

I hope so at the very least I feel like our LBs are coming together nicely.Bulluck and Tulloch left holes and I think we replaced them with very capable talent.Our D-line could be above average when they get going but I'll settle for mediocre cause we saw no pressure last year and the beginning of this one. I just think our secondary is still shaky, McCourty can be play maker, but he gives up as many plays as he makes. I will say he does make plays at crucial moments. Verner is underrated. I think everyone will agree on our safeties, they are special...so special.

I think the defense today can really be chalked up to the front seven.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He hurt his hamstring in Week 5 and didn't return until week 10, which is when he started for Ruud. I can't remember if we were without both at any point.

3. Tank

Tank Guest

I asked siri she pointed me to his player page on nfl.com he missed 3 games after the injury but wasn't a starter any way I guess we'll have to see if he make it through a full season

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

With McCarthy being banged up and Brown being new to his role, it's really good to see them coming together like they are.

I feel like we have 3 studs at LB now.

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Thats a false statement. I loved the brown pick. He still isnt the best tackler though. I see him getting juked all the time.

6. Tank

Tank Guest

I'll always admit when I'm wrong and I was wrong I'll eat my words on Mr. Glass McCarthy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar