Titans Vs Miami Analysis

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tank, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Tank Williams is that you :)

I meant to say that Colin isn't able to battle for us, due to his constant injuries. He is a very solid MLB, when healthy, but the guy seems to break a nail every game.

2. Tank

Tank Guest

I'm not sure on his college career, but the high ankle sprain he suffered is in week 1 is the only significant injury as a pro. I think he had a hamstring for half a game last year, but nothing serious. He doesn't seem like an overly aggressive player, but he gets the job done.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yeah, you might want to check his college injuries. That is the reason he dropped in the draft.

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Well injuries or not i say play him every snap we can And Ayers is coming along nicely!

5. Tank

Tank Guest

A shoulder injury in 2008. I'm trying to figure out why you think he won't "battle" for us. You are a relying on injuries as your argument and from what I read the shoulder was a way more significant injury than the ankle. So we are are talking about 2 injuries 4 years a part. So I'm going to just reiterate my opinion on McCarthy in a little more detail. A solid MLB who has a nose for the ball and has an understanding for what the offense is doing.We are obviously going to have to agree to disagree, but you really have no argument for your statement. I think the injury prone label is premature for a second year pro with 1 injury in the nfl and 1 at the collegiate level.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

If you say so, buddy.

7. Tank

Tank Guest

Don't make a condescending statement like that. You obviously had no idea what you were talking about, held on to a false idea and used it to try and prove your point and I still respected your opinion. You easily could have said "yea I guess we agree to disagree". Just play nice man, we are on the same team.

But on the real, I just read your post about Bud Adams....are you ****ing stupid?

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Our defense showed up in a big way today. It was good to see them make some plays. Maybe there is still some hope that they can get it going.

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He has actually been banged up more with us than in college. He has missed 7 of 26 games as a pro. He's probably been banged up in at least 10 more.

10. Tank

Tank Guest

I know he missed 4 this year.(ankle injury) I remember he had a hamstring injury last year. I'm working off memory here but don't think he was a starter until midway through the season last year after Rudd went down. I don't think he missed games when he was named the starter. Was it before then?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar