Titans vs Jaguars prediction..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Japan_TitansFan

Japan_TitansFan Camp Fodder

The key for this game comes down to stopping MJD. Sustaining drives and going back to Titan Football of handing the ball to CJ and actually blocking for him. With no Sim's Walker they will be heavily reliant on Mercedes Lewis. I would like to see us pair up Verner with Lewis given his ability to stay up with Lewis once he makes his breaks outside. I truly believe Fisher will do a great job at game planning this week. Good Luck Titans!!! Prediction 31-14 Titans, CJ gets back into form 148yds 3tds!

2. Stu

Stu Special Teams Standout

You are bold with your predictions sensei, BUT I LIKE IT.

3. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

The way the Titans are playing? Jag 33 Titans 2. Cause Jags felt bad.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Verner is at the most 5'10" while Lewis is 6'6". If I were the Jags I'd wear Verner out with that match up.

5. Japan_TitansFan

Japan_TitansFan Camp Fodder

I always love when people reference height ratio like its the biggest deal. Let me let you in on a secret its more about speed and body position when it comes to coverage and Verner is far more faster then any LB that we could put on him. Also Verner has proved that he can provide great coverage on some very formitable WRs.

FACT!

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Height ratio??

Pacman.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm as concerned about Marcedes Lewis as I am MJD. The key today will be getting pressure on Garrard.

8. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

After running 10,000 in-game simulations, AccuScore had us winning 65% of time. I'll take it, but the key of course is putting a cap on MJD and actually showing up on defense this week... and if Finnegan can get his own head in the game much less getting in someone else's. The defense needs to step up and create turnovers and lots of em. We need Moss and CJ to come out swingin' (no pun intended!) and we desparately need a big healthy bucket of KFC this week. IF (big if) we as a team can come out and not play like the Tinytown Titans this week, we can definitely turn this season around and make the playoffs. Playoffs?? Right now, I'll take it on a game by game basis.

Titans - 26
    Jugs - 17

9. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

I can see two things happing in this game, 1. Titans come out throwing all over them ( They never seen Moss ) or we come out flat and get beat to death. I don't care which part of our offense gets it done, just as long as they do....

Titans-27
    Jaguars-20

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i wonder when we will get our first 1st down?

last week it was in the 2nd Q , and even then the ball was thrown at gage and moss caught it :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar