Titans Vs. Buccaneers Preseason OGT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TennesseeTitans, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

^^ I hope so

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I hope Britt plays next week. any updates?

3. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

why lose any game? that makes no sense

4. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

hope britt isn't hurt bad..the OLine looked horrid all night
    ________
    Elwood Engel

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Heh, the only thing I can do at this point is laugh. Titans will never learn. It's typical. :rolleyes:

6. eTitan81

I don't think there is too much to argue about this game. Vince out played Kerry. CJ stayed up all night on twitter and was half asleep. Kenny Britt looked good so far. Ringer also looked good. I guess it was Leroy Harris that kept snapping the ball like shet but whoever it was they sucked tonight.

7. eTitan81

so what exactly is it that the Titans aren't learning?

8. Lava

Lava Camp Fodder

24-0 sounds pretty good.

9. TheWarriorTitan

TheWarriorTitan Camp Fodder

I do not necessarily think Britt is injury prone..the Defensive player fell on his dang leg, it's just a sprain guys.

I agree, VY played well 2nite outside of that purely idiotic attempt at a pitch on the bad snap, and it was great to see him bust a 10 yard run out and to see the safety that left Britt wide open did so because he thought Young was taking off. BUt guys, it's one game...VY has played a good game before, my question is...now that he has HOPEFULLY matured...can he do so again next week and build on this?

If he gets the start like many speculate he might...there is no reason to not put up big points with our weapons on offense, how awesome is that....WE HAVE WEAPONS ON OFFENSE! :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

To quit trying to draft receivers once and for all. Even if the kid is good, he gets injured in camp, then the first preseason game. Doesn't seem like he's got the stones to be what we need, and that's a DEPENDABLE receiver.

Titans never draft receivers that work out, yet they do it year after year after year. They got Nate at least, but he was a 3rd receiver..so we'll see. I'm just sick of seeing us draft WRs that either suck hard or get injured constantly, its pathetic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar