Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans vs Broncos

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ewker, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    What are your thoughts on this game. Will the Titans open it up more or will they play the basics again. How will the defense do against a much better team compared to who we played last week.
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    I think we'll still see a vanilla gameplan with a lot of running much like last week.

If the Broncos run Nash a lot, our defense will be fine.
  2. bored1 The Colt killer

Moolah:
    $0
    Ya our defense should be pretty use to nash by now.
  3. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    If Nash runs it won't be until later in the game when we have our 2 or 3rd D in. He will want to prove he was worth keeping even though he wasn't

I know we will be doing a steady dose of running the ball. The Broncos D will be tougher than NO D was.

I think the Titans may open up Young more in passing the ball. I don't think they will want him running the ball much after last week.

I will admit I am looking forward in seeing how Cutler does. If he does anything like last week our secondary will be busy.
  4. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    I think we will test out 1st team WRs against a solid Broncos secondary. We had allot of drops last week and our WRs need to get there heads in the game more and catch those easy balls. I would expect the second team to be heavy on the run cramming White down there throats to see how he handles the NFL in game time situations. Less running by Young more passing. Though I think allot of his runs where blown pass plays where he did not see his open receiver.
  5. Crash Override inVINCEable

Moolah:
    $0
    you do not want to show opposing teams your playbook in the pre-season, we'll probably be playing vanilla on both sides.
  6. moose4now Starter

Moolah:
    $55
    At least until next week when the starters begin to see a little more playing time.
  7. Crash Override inVINCEable

Moolah:
    $0
  8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    I think the DB's will decimate Cutler's attempts. Go PAC. Praise Rey! Look for Woolfolk to seriously injur someone.
  9. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    Isn't week 3 of the pre-season when Jeff sits the starters ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.