Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Vikings Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 5, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    Gray wants the defense to be tougher. Then Mr. Gray call the game more aggressive alot of this is on you. That being said, the vikings are suspect in the secondary. Cook could have a huge game. Can the titans stop Rudolph? We have not stopped a TE all year. Vikes 30 titans 20 hope I am dead wrong.
  2. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,440
    With Locker and Britt out what do you think our odds are for beating them tomorrow?
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    Hard to say.

The Vikes lost to the Colts and barely beat the Jags. That gives me hope even though the beat they Niners.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,568
    Good teams lose too, we can beat these guys if we don't hand them the ball and points.
    GoT high fives this.
  4. DownSouthPlayer Starter

Moolah:
    $6,456
    We are gonna lose to the Colts and barely beat the Jags, but we could never beat the 49ers.

so the Vikings are a better than us.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,568
    Kurt Warner just said Hasselbeck will have 300+yards, and CJ will go over 100
  6. Inaccurate Passer Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $2,176
    Hasselbeck will regain his spot as franchise qb after today
  7. DownSouthPlayer Starter

Moolah:
    $6,456
    Keep an eye on Darius Reynaud, as a Former Viking he will be shut down cause they know what he can do, or he'll want to prove they should have never cut him.
  8. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $200
    Some words of advice to the Titans today ...

Reynaud - don't return KOs when recieving it 2 or more yards deep in the endzone. I know you had that 1 TD return, but honestly starting every single drive inside the 20 is killing the offense.

Hasselbeck - Please don't turn the ball over. We can't beat anyone when you turn the ball over 3 times.

Campbell/Stewart - Cut out the F'n penalties.

Defense - I honestly don't think you guys have been playing that bad, just put in some awful situations by the O. I know you will give up yards, but just keep them out of the endzone and I will be happy.

CJ/OL/Palmer - Remember what you guys did last week in the running game against a good Hou D? Do that again
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  9. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,484
    Top of the line teams sleep on crappy teams all the time though.

See:
    KC vs. Green Bay last year
    STL vs. NO last year
    CLE vs. NE two years ago
    CLE vs. NO two years ago

And really, every game the Ravens lost last year. :anon: