Titans v Dolphins Game Thread (?)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Dec 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The O line sucks...can't open anything for Brown, can't stop the rush...
    Pathetic...

2. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

Mac is injured too - have to take that into consideration.

3. Hoffa

The TITANS never played for Houston...:))

4. Hoffa

BS. Why was he in there playing then? He throws 2 consecutive INT's without being touched, and suddenly he's injured?
    No excuses, he had nothing today.

5. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

I hear ya...but seriously, feel fortunate that you don't know Cody Carlson or Bucky. There were good days in Houston but when that era in the 90's ended it got real ugly-much worse than this. Titans will bounce back in a few years. I think next year is going to be rough too.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

This crap borders on unwatchable.
    'Fins aren't even all that good...they play .500 ball...I can give them that.
    Watch...TD before half I bet.

7. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

How is it BS. The man has showed up half his career injured and played well. I'm sure you weren't complaining all the times he showed up after a week of not practicing and led them to a win. The whole team sucks right now. Billy won't do crap either BTW-because the team sucks. Watch the youngsters and look toward the future. No one fields a winning team every year-you gotta suffer with your team, it's the nature of football.

8. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

one other thing - our line is a big issue w lack of production today. Run game couldn't get started, passing game is suffering because of it. They just sit on Drew and let us have the short stuff.

9. Hoffa

Don't know why you're jumping on me.
    I'm just saying what I feel, that blaming his INT's on being injured is BS. Total BS.

And I know all about suffering with your team, I was a Phoenix Cardinal season ticket holder for years, but thanks for trying to enlighten me. :suspect:

10. hokie77

hokie77 Camp Fodder

Wait for the end-of-the-year excuses to follow.....

We're too young, too injured, too inexperienced, new O coordinator, on and on and on. Bottom line: this team needs a TOTAL overhaul starting with the stinking GM Reese that got us into this salary cap mess to begin with. We go from a top 5 NFL team to a cellar dweller in the matter of a few years.... no excuses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar