Titans Upset Colts 20-17

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

That was awesome!!! I think the Titans have turned the corner, i finally feel like we're a legit team and that other teams will respect us and be thinking about us...this was a great win!!!

2. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Amazing what happens when a team starts believing it can win. Hmm, that seems to happen to every team Vince is on, no matter how bad they were before he arrived. Hmm.... Must just be some kind of coincidence.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Steve McNair was at the game btw.

4. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

and steve's wondering why he couldnt beat the colts...hmm

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Man I still cant believe that field goal. People at the sports bar I was at thought I was having a baby when he made it! I was the only titans fan there!!!

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

This is awesome. If the stars line up......................maybe...........

Nope not gonna say it.....

Go Vince...

[​IMG]

7. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

GO TITANS!! Now its time to go get the texans, which should be very interestingsince Vince is esentially going home to houston, see how the crowd reacts to him....not overlooking the texans, but i really want to get our 2nd shot at the jaguars...

8. He he, if anyone is watching sky sports, they said that the Titans are in the hunt for a wild card spot...

Of course, we have little to no chance, we'd have to rely on other teams around us losing, but, there is a slither of hope...

9. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

i dont think you can have as many losses as we do and make the playoffs in anyway being in the AFC, maybe in the NFC i mean basically if u get 5 or 6 losses in the AFC you're as good as done

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Yeah... I don't think that 9-7 or 8-8 is going to be good enough to get in the playoffs in the AFC. Not when you have the Bengals, Broncos, Chiefs, Jags, and Jets all going for that Wild Card spot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar