Titans Undrafted Free Agent Signings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Just watched a vid on him; he certainly isn't afraid of catching in traffic. That alone is impressive.

Maybe this is our answer. Why get a high priced over-rated player in the 1st round (even 2nd) when you can find a really good, undrafted FA receiver, much cheaper?

All you need is a decent "system" player.

2. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

I really like Rafael Little, Omar Cuff, Jason Rivers, Eric Scott, Fernando Velasco , Barry Booker. Anyone of these could eventually contribute in some way. Rafael Little even though he has an injury is still a good pick up. Jason Rivers could be a diamond in the ruff.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't need a plethora of professional scouts, unlike the Titans FO. :)
    It's pretty easy to draft correctly. I know, you guys like to pretend it isn't just because our guys suck at it, but it is. I could draft better than MR if I were drunk and unconscious.

I've been right on more picks than MR ever has. Take it for what it's worth. Scouts are just fans with clip-boards. Remember that.
    They know nothing more than us. Nothing less than us. They watch the same games we do/can. They have the same dumb emotional attachments fans get. They're just fans that were lucky enough to know a coach and get a job.

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Do you get nervous every season wondering which team will see your insightful posts and call you to be their new GM? :crazy:

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Maybe you can teach Vince proper footwork and work out the national debt while you're at it...

6. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Might wanna provide some proof before saying BS like that.

As for undrafted players. I think some of you over-rate their chances of making the team (or any team for that matter). It's rare. Even rarer they are actually any good.

8. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Hey guys we usually get good ol offensive lineman no matter where they come from!! I guess that is our luck i hope we strike gold with at least, 1 good wideout...

9. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

You know whats most impressive on Rivers as compared to the WR's we already have.....When the ball is thrown his way he reaches out and uses his HANDS omg a novel concept hands and catching....He'll make the roster just on that alone.

10. stylistic561

stylistic561 Guest

i like tony joiner just because when his girl's car got towed in gainesville he broke into the tow yard and stole the car back...and got out of the charge...thats gangster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar