Titans Undrafted Free Agent Signings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

he also had 55rec. for 554 yds and 4 td's in '07

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I think again, those were the biggest non-need areas. There is no way any undrafted free agent is going to get any run with 3 1st-2nd round picks at RB. Why not pick up a couple more LBs that can maybe standout on special teams, or the last few remaining CBs who might be diamonds in the rough? I just don't understand the stockpiling going on with our Front Office, do we even have a 3rd string QB? These are areas of need that we can build and groom players for the future.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Or certain fans can make better decisions for the team than the GM.

4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

You and your plethora of professional scouts could make some great decisions I'm sure!

The sad part is, you'd probably b*tch and complain about your own picks.

5. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

LMAO!!! :ha: :ha: :ha:

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Barry Booker is an underrated DT I see him on the practice sqaud at the least.

7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Cuff is the real deal. He is very similar to Brian Westbrook. I believe he led all Divisions in TDs this past year; at least he did when Delaware played Delaware State, the college I attend. I wouldn't be surprised if Cuff made noise at camp. He may be moved to DB though. He came to Delaware as a DB, but I believe it was two years after Delaware won their IAA National Championship that they were depleted at RB by injuries and Cuff became a pretty good replacement.

Oh yea, Cuff never fumbled in 1054 touches of the ball in his four years at Delaware.

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Any word on Wallace Gillberry? Surprised he wasn't drafted. Guess the slow 40 just killed him, but he made so many plays on the field. I'd sure as hell go after a guy like that as a UDFA.

9. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Gilberry signed with the Giants.

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Gillberry may fit perfectly for what they want. He's similar to Justin Tuck in that he played a lot of snaps at DT and made plays there. I liked the idea of him maybe doing that here, but I guess Jason Jones is that guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar