Titans Undrafted Free Agent Signings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

Definately. The crowded backfield contributed to less playing time. Jones, Lumpkin, and Ware all have very different styles and different builds. But, they are all very capable of playing at the next level. I'm just excited he is going to get an opportunity on my favorite team. GO DAWGS!

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

John Vaughn is also a great kicker.

3. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

anyone a little surprised no one took jeff samardzja with a seventh round pick?

5. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

The chance of him leaving baseball in the next year is zero. Therefore it would be a wasted pick. The Texans did this with Henson, but not until his baseball career was fizzling.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

samardzja ...........

He's guaranteed to make almost $2M a year in salary no matter what his progress in the cubs farm system. No way he is leaving in the next couple of years.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Bulldogs crowded backfield?..

All that means to me is that ware was always just second best on that team. He was second string behind brown for 2 years and last year when brown was hurt lumpkin took over. Ware never led the bulldogs in rushing. His only hope to make the team is to be a stud special team player. I think there might have been better options for UFA RBs..

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

No QB?

Zebransky, leak and palko? Kerry collins is our #2 who is #3? What are our long term backup plans? Jake delomne, trent green, kurt warner were all not drafted in the first 7 rds. Maybe we missed out on a guy like that. At least a billy volek caliber backup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar