Titans Undrafted Free Agent Signings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Instead of starting a new one for each signing, let's put them all here.

I expect we'll get word of a few tonight.

2. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

I hope they invite Darius Walker from Notre Dame he would be a steal and how about the RB from Bosie State Ian Johnson who led the nation in scoring and reminds me of a dave megget type.

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Speaking of Walker, I'd actually rather have him with our 2nd pick then Chris Henry. We should really look at him in FA among other guys. There has to be a few defensive linemen we can bring in for evaluation since we hardly addressed that in the draft.

4. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Darius Walker, Tyrone Moss, Rhema McKnight, David Ball

5. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

david ball - best hands in the draft

6. mh991

mh991 Guest

Biren Ealy, Wide Receiver from the University of Houston goes to the Titans. Unfortunately, Battle went to the Cowboys.

7. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

Ian Johnson doesn't come out till next year and is a solid first round prospect

8. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

You're kidding, don't we have enough WR's? I guess we're bound to pick up one jewel this way.

9. ONUV

ONUV Starter

don't know about that

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Selvin Young anyone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar