Titans Twittering days may be numbered

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I've noticed the twittering has scaled way down over the past few days. I didn't get what LenDale and Chris were talking about half the time anyway, but I enjoyed Keith's twittering and also his videos. I would hate for Fisher or whoever to put an end to it.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Lets just put an end too it. This twitter fad will fade soon enough.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I hope someone puts an end to Twitter in the football world. Blogs, and online videos by players are cool, but tweeting is wack.

5. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I enjoy watching Bullucks UStream videos he post on Twitter. I am a fan of CJ but his vidoes suck.

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I hope Titans Twittering days are numbered by a very small number.

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

They will be allowed to Twitter, but with some guidelines. NFL Media has been greatly affected by blogs and the internet. With players tweeting, it grants even more access to players and diminishes the job of NFL Media.

Chad Ochocinco, Keith, Chris and Lendale don't need PR or the NFL media because they are bringing it directly to the people. There is nothing that the average fan with a computer needs from the media when it comes to these players. When Keith does his Ustream, fans can throw questions at him and get a live and direct answer. This is a threat to the NFL Media.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I would sorely miss Keith Bulluck's tweets and videos.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I'm sure the NFL is concerned that it's a financial opportunity that they're missing out on.Expect a new zero policy with access to the players that comes with a monthly fee and gives a tiny percentage to the player involved.:irked:

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

There's the issue. There can't be guidelines which allow players to tweet as long as they say only certain things because the NFL would have to hire someone just to monitor it.

The thing Bulluck did in the locker room on UStream was better than most of the stuff on the Titans I've seen on TV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar