Titans Training Camp section now open

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

do you have to ride the shuttle to the park? i was just reading about it. its not a far walk.

2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

A couple years ago they ran a shuttle bus because we had to park down the street from the facility. But now you just park right across the street.

Just come out and enjoy Training Camp. It's a great way to see the players up close and to watch their practice. It's a very unique way to see the team in my opinion. Take some time and spend it around Coach Washburn. He's a hoot.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i decided not to go, it's storming and raining really hard here. figured it wasnt worth the chance for them to get rained out and move indoors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar