Titans Training Camp section now open

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Just an FYI that the annual training camp forum area is now up and running. The list of dates/times of each practice has also been released.

Each day, we'll have a recap on that day's practices including photos when available. We encourage any member who goes to a session to post their images in that day's thread and share their thoughts on what they saw.

We'll also post the autograph schedule once that's announced.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/forumdisplay.php?f=47

2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I just hate that it appears that none of the morning practices are open to the public. The morning practices are more weather tolerable than the afternoon practices.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I think im gonna go next Saturday and take some pictures. only a 30 minute drive and ive never been. how crowded does it get?

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It gets pretty crowded. If you're just wanting to watch practice and take pictures then you shouldn't have any problems. If you're wanting to get autographs then be prepared for insanity. Lots of people acting like fools.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

they couldn't be any more foolish then I was when I bought Bo Scaife's football pants and put them on. :ha:

6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

And then you loudly announced that you were wearing Bo Scaife's pants! It was hilarious! Bo and Kevin M. got a good chuckle out of it. :spud:

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

not just wearing them... IN Bo Scaife's pants! :lol3:

8. cWb10

cWb10 Practice Squad

:)thanks for the link, I have been looking forward to catching a few dates.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Kiffin should show up just for the entertainment of it all.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

^I don't think anyone besides Fisher and Titans management gives a flying ---- about Lane Kiffin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar