Training Camp Titans Training Camp on NFL Network?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Anyone know if any coverage of the Titans Training Camp was on NFL Network at all recently?

I saw a few days back they listed all the teams who would be opening camp this weekend and Titans were one of the teams they highlighted.

I tivoed NFL Network Inside Training Camps all day yesterday and they never got to the Titans or even mentioned them opening up camp. It was 70% Tebow and Sanchez in Jets camp and whatever was left went to Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Miami and Detroit.

Anyone know of a link to video from our camp and not just Munchak talking to media?

I dont live in Tennessee so I dont have the luxury of going and watching so I really want to see drills and practicing on video?

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

wait... titans getting national coverage.... hahahahahaha.. that's rich..

as far as yesterday, i really dont think they did much.. and even if they did, i dont think the media were allowed to see..... today however, is when they'll actually be out there.. so...maybe today?

3. LUVYA2toneBLUE

LUVYA2toneBLUE Camp Fodder

yesterday was just conditioning tests, today was first real practice. Tomorrow is open to fans and I assume media-not sure if they are allowed to film on days like today when fans are not allowed.

4. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Ok thanks guys for info, that makes sense. Was just confused if they had a real practice yet or not but this clears it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar