Rumor Titans top targets are Dont'a Hightower and Terrelle Pryor

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

4 years and $43.5 million for what would have been a two-down ILB here. No thanks.

Would have been a nice upgrade to Williamson, but we still wouldn't have had anyone to cover.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

This is just his agent's ploy to get more money from us. We're good...

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

But seriously....

Hassan Reddick, please.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. ceeder

ceeder Starter

Isn't there already a 40 page thread for this?

Why do we do this to ourselves? What can be accomplished in this thread other than needless bitching?

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Ya i posted in that thread literally 1 minute before this one was made, figured a new thread should be made only if he signed with Titans.

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Can we finally change the title of this thread since there is zero evidence the Titans ever considered signing Terrelle Pryor?

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

On Hightower...

That's a weirdly high amount for an injury-prone linebacker who might only be able to play 2 downs for most teams, but the Patriots can do no wrong in the eyes of most so I'm sure everyone will say it's a great deal.

8. bupac

bupac Starter

This entire thread is now invalid. Time to close and forget forever

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

It was from the beginning. As soon as I read that the Pats wanted him back, I knew where he would sign.

As for Pryor, I don't think there was ever any interest there honestly. Someone made the connection because the Titans "need a WR." Robinson has said he isn't big on "project" type players. While Pryor had a decent season as a WR, he's a project.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Why does Pryor still get labeled as a project? I can't think of many "raw, projects" that turned in a 77 receptions, 1,007 yard season and still got labeled as a "project". Taylor Thompson was a project, and remained that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar