Titans Top Addition (So Far)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Apr 9, 2008.

?
  1. Mike Heimerdinger

25 vote(s)
    46.3%
  2. Algae Crumpler

19 vote(s)
    35.2%
  3. Justin McCareins

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  4. Dwayne Blakley

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Chris Carr

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Jevon Kearse

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Jake Scott

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  8. Josh Stamer (Really?)

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJB

DJB Starter

I voted for Scott. After losing Bell he was a must have. I think Dinger Crumpler and Kearse were very important but I think they were as crucial as getting Scott

2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I think FA is still very much an option.

i.e. If we don't find the RB we're looking for in the draft we could still make a play for Kevin Jones. There are a number of interesting FA still out there.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Gotta be heimerdinger for reasons everyone else has already said.

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

You have to admit it's been a fairly good offseason so far. If we could just resign more of our core guys for longer term deals and get a bit more help for our recieving corpse I'd feel like this was one of our strongest.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Really? Cause I don't think it's been a good offseason. Honestly i think it's been a bad offseason.

All we've done is add Crumpler. That's it. Scott replaces Bell, Kearse replaces LaBoy. I'm for the OC change, but I'm not as convinced Norm Chow is the devil like many here. Oh, and we have Zero longterm deals in place....

I just hope we have a good draft cause that's all that can turn this offseason around in my opinion.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Kevin Jones would be nice.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I think we'll use our remaining money to ensure Haynesworth and other FA's stay in Tennessee. I disagree with you about Norm Chow, I think he wasn't assertive enough to teach Vince. Vince needs someone strong, strict, and involved to coach him. Norm Chow didn't do anything that well and it shows because we were never a top 15 offense.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Now that is a play on words..

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

hahaha, yes it is

10. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

For some reason, I read that as 'he wasn't attractive enough to teach Vince.' :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar