Titans to win only 5-6 games this season???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanoiler, Aug 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdfan

mdfan Starter

I looked on a sports betting site for the odds of winning the division
    Indy 1 to 4
    Jags 7 to 2
    Texans 18 to 1
    Titans 20 to 1

Titans Odds to win the AFC 60 to 1
    Titans Odds to win the superbowl 150 to 1

I think this team can win 8 this year.

Preaseason who really knows?

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I'll be in Vegas next month. Prob put a 10 spot on the Titans for the superbowl. With Volek at QB, it's a decent long shot.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I put $5 on Atlanta to win the Superbowl @ $26

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Could be tough for them to get out of the NFC.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

5 wins is crazy!

Did you guys see how our defense played saturday? That is not going to be a 5-11 defense!

Except for givens all our WR showed good things, roby played very well and wade is really going to contribute. Our WRs will be way better than last year.

Chris brown looks as good as ever and henry looked solid. We don't know about white of course so consider him a wild card. Our run blocking was aggressive and showed attitude. Big improvement there.

This team on saturday looked very solid all the way through. The biggest concern is that young is ready if and when billy goes down.

As for our schedule it won't be as hard as many think. Some of those harder teams on our schedule will not be that good. I think we will win one game from the jags this year. That is a team we will be ready for big time.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

didn't you say this last year?

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The importance of attitude!

I think some here don't understand that attitude alone will win us a few more games than last season. Last years team was dead with no heart and no belief in themselves. The attitude on this years team is completely different.

There are many key players in their contract year. Volek, bennett, brown. We have good healthy competition at many positions. DE, RT, TE, safety.

The difference in pacman alone can mean one more win! The guy looked like a pro bowler out there.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

RollTide, I really hope you are right and I really hope that I am wrong about my impressions of Chris Brown's play. It is really hard to talk myself into believing our team will pose a serious challenge to win the division or win a wildcard slot. Your posts here inspire hope to me.
    CONTENDER!!!:ha:

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gunny's new fav team..

Atlanta! Our backup guy is as good as their starter. Vick has a 75 career passing rating playing in a dome!

Now i know what team to cheer against this year in the nfc..

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I saw the Atlanta QB's a few nights ago on TV. They look as if they have depth even at the #3 position.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar