Titans to Pick Third in 2006 Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I doubt Cutler is a sleeper at all. Exactly where he gets picked in the first round is still in question. Actually Cutler might be a better NFL QB in the long run than Leinhart but unless we trade down I don't see us picking him #3. Who knows however because if Cutler dazzles everyone at the Senior Bowl and combine he could move up. Still, if Leinhart is available I bet he is the pick at #3 and I wouldn't be upset at all with Chow as our OC. I think Leinhart might be more NFL ready than Cutler or Young and not knowing year to year how long McNair will be with us it might be less risky to go with Leinhart.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

so what do those voices in your head sound like?

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:beer:

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

for everyone who continues to misspell the guy's name
    it's LEINART

not "Leinhart" - there's no "H"
    might as well spell it LionHeart

5. titanduck77

titanduck77 Camp Fodder

i just dont see whats wrong with Leinart at all. will you guys please tell me.
    He has a great streak going with the championships and games won, I think that leinart will be a star in the nfl. he has tons of talent.

6. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Lots of great college QBs amount to squat in the NFL. With so much talent around him its hard to tell exactly how much is him, and how much is the help around him. And the fact is he doesnt have a strong arm. He is smart and all that but he cant make all the throws in the NFL, and I cant see drafting a guy in the top 5 who only has average arm strength. I think he will be ok, but probably more on the level of someone like Chad Pennington instead of a Carson Palmer.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

he also had a ton of talent around him. Cutler had what around him?? There is no telling how great Cutler would have been in a system with tons of talent around him.

If Lienhart and Cutler could have swapped teams woud Lienhart been as good?

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Now that's a dream I'd love to see come true.

I agree NO would go for Young over Leinart. They like the Brooks mold and would want to improve on it.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Now that brings back some VanDamme memories.

10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

It's Leinart actually (sorry I tried but couldn't resist) :))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar