Titans to Pick Third in 2006 Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

I just want Reggie Bush....!!!! I wouldnt mind Young either....

Here's my top 3 that I want
    1. Bush
    2. Young
    3. Leinart

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

correction : Vince Young is the closest thing to Mike Vick

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

At least one good thing going for Young is he did have a very good year as a passer, something Vick didn't do in college. Now if we draft him, let's hope it's not an aberration.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

interstingly enough, Vince Young had only ONE 300 yard passing game this year. He did however, possess several high QB Ratings and a 267 yard rushing game

The kid is talented no doubt, but can he throw a football in the NFL

5. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

a Pro-bowler? Because, apparently, Vick is the best thing since sliced bread...:suspect:

6. Another point is: DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!! upgrade the defense and then draft a QB and WR's that can carry the load while the defense make the run to the super bowl, Give Bulluck a chance with another Pro Boel LB next to him, and please CUT WOOLFOLK he sucks!!! Is the greatest bust of 1st round picks in all our history!!!

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Vick going to the ProBowl this year was a complete farse

Brunell should've gone (imo)

8. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Yeah, that was my point (sarcasm sometimes hard to get through on computer...) :)

I voted Eli Manning in there over him...

9. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Have you seen this guy?

Robinson (QB) of Penn State.
    I've heard some people refer to this guy as a McNair type.
    I watched a few of PSUs games, he is physical. He took on two DBs and canned them both without loosing his balance. I think it's a joke, but Penn State #3 takes on Florida St(?) a #11 rated team, this is suppose to be their "new" system. Yeah, right. But it will be a good chance to watch this guy.
    ________
    HONDA CIVIC TYPE R HISTORY

10. smili

smili Starter

NFC has very weak QB performances this year compared to AFC. McNabb's injury really pulled down quality in NFC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar